To: "Legacy User Group" <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: Sunday, November 26, 2006 6:31 PM
Subject: [LegacyUG] IE7 Update

Our HP Director 5500 series (all-in one FAX, scan, copy) did not work with IE7 on either computer. Lots of posts about this on the internet, including a work-around temporary solution until HP resolves the issue. No problems with Legacy, however.

Kay Fordham

Legacy User Group guidelines can be found at: http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Etiquette.asp

To find past messages, please go to our searchable archives at: http://www.mail-archive.com/legacyusergroup@legacyfamilytree.com/

For online technical support, please visit http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Help.asp

This message has been processed by Firetrust Benign.