  From: Walt & Marie
  To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
  Sent: Monday, November 27, 2006 2:11 PM
  Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] couple married twice

  I do not know if it is correct.  We showed them divorced and in events put
remarried date etc.  On the marriage information page.
  Walt

    From: Mary Ann Gauer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

    What is the best way to enter a couple who married each other twice?
Married each other, divorced and then married each other again?
    Thank you,
    mags

    Check out the all-new Yahoo! Mail beta - Fire up a more powerful email and
get things done faster.