-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of ronald
ferguson
Sent: 27 November 2006 22:19
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Which files do I back up?

June, assuming that you used the Legacy default installation, it is in
C:\Legacy and comes after the Legacy Home and Pictures folders. The usr
files which you see are those generated by Legacy (personally I don't bother
to back them up as Legacy will recreate them when reinstalled) and the
folder is at the top before you get to them

For Genealogy, Software and Social visit:
http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/fergys/
*New Blogs: UK Civil Registration Timeline*
Includes the family tree for Alan J Grimshaw
http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/fergys/Grimshaw/

>From: "June McDonald" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
>Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Which files do I back up?
>Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 08:28:08 +1100
>
>Ron, Where is the Settings folder you mention? I can't see such a folder. I
>see all of the .usr files individually which in my understanding would need
>to be selected one by one (or, of course, by selecting them all) but I
>haven't yet found a Setting folder as such which contain all of those
>settings. What am I missing?
>
>June McD
>
>----- Original Message ----- From: "ronald ferguson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

The new Windows Live Toolbar helps you guard against viruses
http://toolbar.live.com/?mkt=en-gb