  From: RICHARD SCHULTHIES
  To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
  Sent: Tuesday, November 28, 2006 10:02 PM
  Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Legacy tip: How to create a relationship report with
more detail

  A good idea, which I have been using is:
  I have tagged with #9 all direct line (my name and
  choice) ancestors for my grandchildren, some inlaws
  and remove ancestors born before 1500. About 25000
  names in the main file, and 410 'direct lines' people.
  They are the people most often searched for.
  Create using the Focus list what ever core group you
  wish to work with on a continuing basis, and give them
  one of the 9 Tags.
  Rich

  http://legacynews.typepad.com/legacy_news/2006/11/how_to_create_a_1.html

  http://legacyfamilytree.com/Redirect/Store-Legacy.asp
  > or call 1-800-753-3453. ***
  >

  > Legacy User Group guidelines can be found at:
  >

  > To find past messages, please go to our searchable
  > archives at:

  > For online technical support, please visit
  > http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Help.asp
  >

  > To unsubscribe please visit:
  > http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/LegacyLists.asp

  *** Give the gift of Legacy for the holidays! Order online at
http://legacyfamilytree.com/Redirect/Store-Legacy.asp or call 1-800-753-3453.
***