-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dermot
McGlone
Sent: 29 November 2006 15:33
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] New TreeDraw V3?

Keith,

Are you saying that I made the "choice" to live in an area where broadband
is not available, and that if I want broadband, I should move house
(again!!!)?  I'm sure that's not what you meant.  ;-)

Regards,

Dermot.

On 29/11/06, Keith Bage <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> In my opinion no functionality should be compromised by the worry of
> the download size. In these days of broadband connections these
> downloads take little time. Now I know some will say they are on
> dialup and it takes an age to download but I believe that is a
> "choice" those people have made. It's like saying Windows should never
> have never been improved beyond Windows 95 because "my PC" doesn't have
enough memory or hard drive space.

> The charting functionality as shown in Genbox and other packages is
> really a "basic" requirement to many of us. It is the one feature that
> constantly makes me question if Legacy is the right tool for me. I
> love Legacy for all it's features, but put plainly, it is right at the
> back of the que when we talking about charting, compared to all other
> packages. Charting companion & Tree Draw simply do not cut it, and are
> an added expense which no other package would make you pay for.
>

> Keith Bage
> BAGE One Name Study (GOONS registered # 4451) http://www.bage.org.uk
>

> P. S. Check out Legacy Family Tree today!
> This full featured genealogy program can be downloaded FREE at
> http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Index.asp?mid=5917ADi

http://legacyfamilytree.com/Redirect/Store-Legacy.asp or call
1-800-753-3453. ***

http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/LegacyLists.asp

--
Try out Legacy Family Tree today!
This highly acclaimed genealogy program can be downloaded FREE at

*** Give the gift of Legacy for the holidays! Order online at
http://legacyfamilytree.com/Redirect/Store-Legacy.asp or call
1-800-753-3453. ***

*** Give the gift of Legacy for the holidays! Order online at
http://legacyfamilytree.com/Redirect/Store-Legacy.asp or call 1-800-753-3453.
***