First, you should let people you know you can send them an attachment
individually if they would like to see it, as there is etiquette
against sending attachments to the the list:
"9. Please don't send attachments of any kind. Because viruses can
hide in attachments, don't open a Legacy Users Group message that has
one."

Now that I've slapped your wrist, I'll add the salve. It sounds like
you have linked the child twice to the mother. Looking at the family
group, check the father's list of spouses. Is his wife entered twice?
Switch to the second marriage and see how many children are listed
there - does this match your list of duplicated children? You will
want to unlink this marriage. I think you right-click over the wife
and select Unlink from Husband. It will show the list of duplicated
children and warn you about losing their connections. Go ahead and
unlink.

I think this will take care of your problem. (By the way, I did not
need to look at your attachment since I could picture this in my
head.)

Susan