  From: Pierre Cloutier
  To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
  Sent: Thursday, November 30, 2006 7:30 AM
  Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Family Atlas Genealogy Mapping

  Map My Family Tree ver. 1.3 offers filters which enable you to choose what
appears on your map. You can select any combination of:
    a.. Individuals
    b.. Names
    c.. Gender
    d.. Ancestors
    e.. Descendants
    f.. Date range
    g.. Type of event
  MMFT provides a variety of colorful placemarkers. You can also use your own
images as placemarkers. These same placemarkers will also appear on the Google
Earth map (not the generic Google placemarkers).

  Map My Family Tree 1.3 can be downloaded as a free upgrade.

  Pierre Cloutier