From: "Art Sedddon" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: Wednesday, November 29, 2006 9:23 PM
Subject: [LegacyUG] Help please!!

Staring a couple of weeks ago, when I start Legacy I get a pop-up starting
to install "Easy CD and DVD Creator", which has long been installed on my
computer (as has Legacy), but every time I have to click cancel repeatedly
to finely get Legacy to run.

How do I get it to stop this?

Art Seddon

*** Give the gift of Legacy for the holidays! Order online at
http://legacyfamilytree.com/Redirect/Store-Legacy.asp or call
1-800-753-3453. ***

*** Give the gift of Legacy for the holidays! Order online at
http://legacyfamilytree.com/Redirect/Store-Legacy.asp or call 1-800-753-3453.
***