Paul,

Right Click on a child in the family view and select View > Show 1/2 kids.

Brian
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com

We are changing the world of genealogy!
When replying to this message, please include all previous correspondence.
Thanks.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
In a message dated 12/1/2006 7:16:17 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

If you have the options set to show half relationships, the young man will show up twice in reports.... It is kind of a quirk of legacy that makes a bit of sense - but not at first.... basically they are showing up once for the first marriage, and once for the second marriage...
I have the same thing with my step kids.
Heather

I've just gone through all the options and can't find one to show half relationships. Could you give me specific directions? Paul

*** Give the gift of Legacy for the holidays! Order online at
http://legacyfamilytree.com/Redirect/Store-Legacy.asp or call 1-800-753-3453.
***