From: "Allan Bruse" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Legacy Crashes
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2006 18:50:06 +0800

Hi Ron,
Sorry for the lack of information.
I've been running this version of Legacy for some considerable time. Apart from my initial problem (so long ago, I can't remember the details) it's been running perfectly. Nothing has been installed or deleted and I've been starting Legacy the same as always, from the desktop. A couple of days ago, the problem started - I opened Legacy and the opening screen appeared with the usual 'tip'. That's as far as I get. Whatever I click on, nothing happens. The tool bar at the top remains white, with nothing clickable. I can't even close Legacy using the top right "x". No message appears. The answer to your questions - It happens on every occasion and no error message.
Desperate for an answer, please.
Regards,
Allan Bruse
----- Original Message ----- From: "ronald ferguson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>