Does anyone know of a way to make a report of items you have on your file
that are missing sources?

Something that would say something like:

Simeon Walling b. 1756, Glocester, Rhode Island (Birth missing source)

I know ALL of us ALWAYS site our sources the moment we put them into the
database... right?  But in the odd event that we put something in we forgot
to site or something....

Any way to do this?

Tim Willis

*** Give the gift of Legacy for the holidays! Order online at
http://legacyfamilytree.com/Redirect/Store-Legacy.asp or call 1-800-753-3453.
***