How do I handle this situation?
I asked a relative to fill in her General Notes in the appropriate  area for
her data. I did not look at it when she wrote it or check  it. Recently, when
I was updating the data for the corresponding areas for  her children, was
when I noted the (let us say )exaggerated information  concerning her education
and accomplishments etc. Has any one had this happen  and how was it handled?

Arnie

*** Give the gift of Legacy for the holidays! Order online at
http://legacyfamilytree.com/Redirect/Store-Legacy.asp or call 1-800-753-3453.
***