To: <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: Monday, December 04, 2006 1:11 AM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Legacy Crashes

This sounds like the old problem of Legacy opening a window off-
screen. Because that non-visible window has the focus it appears as if Legacy has frozen. Try temporarily renaming Legacy2.USR to something else and see if that cures the problem.

Cheers, -- Dave N.
--
David Naylor, Halton Hills, Ontario, Canada. ---

*** Give the gift of Legacy for the holidays! Order online at
http://legacyfamilytree.com/Redirect/Store-Legacy.asp or call 1-800-753-3453.
***