As I am nearing publication, I decided I wanted to see Short Locations
only when I looked at my events - how they would print. I went to
Options -> Cutomize -> View and selected Use short location names on
screen views. Okay, so now Family and Individual view show the short
location names, but the events list still has long locations.

So what am I missing - how do I affect the view in Events too? Even if
it is just the sentence output, that is all I want.

Thank you!!!!
Susan

*** Give the gift of Legacy for the holidays! Order online at
http://legacyfamilytree.com/Redirect/Store-Legacy.asp or call 1-800-753-3453.
***