George,

That is a problem that cropped up with this release. It has already been reported to the programmers. The option for the starting file now locks unto always open last used file.

Brian
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com

We are changing the world of genealogy!
When replying to this message, please include all previous correspondence.
Thanks.

George/Kathy wrote:
I just downloaded and installed version .117 and now I can't get Legacy to prompt me for the starting family on startup. My wife and I each have our own databases and when I set the "prompt for starting family" option and save, then exit Legacy and restart, it always starts with last used family. Anyone else have this problem, and how do I fix?

Thanks in advance,
George

*** Give the gift of Legacy for the holidays! Order online at
http://legacyfamilytree.com/Redirect/Store-Legacy.asp or call 1-800-753-3453.
***