Arnold, I gree with you about threads being highjacked. People should use the
new button.

To answer your question the refresh button, like other browsers, refreshes the
page on which one is.

For Genealogy, Software and Social visit:
http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/fergys/
*Use Legacy Search - see My Blogs*
Includes the family tree for Alan J Grimshaw
http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/fergys/Grimshaw/