Thanks! It applied to alll notes in the family tree file.

Diane
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Wayne Morgan
  To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
  Sent: Thursday, December 07, 2006 11:10 AM
  Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] FONT SIZES IN NOTES

  Hi Bob:
  Worked like a charm. Many thanks.

  Wayne

  On 12/7/06, Bob Janice <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
    Wayne,

    Sorry for my previous confusing post.  Looking again at what I wrote I
    should have said to click the "Zoom" button located on the right-hand
    side of the Notes window.  Is yours set to "Auto"??  If it is try
    setting it to something like 12 or 14 and then click save - that should
    make the notes readable again.  Hope this helps  . . .

    Bob

    Wayne Morgan wrote:
    > Hi Bob:
    > I am not sure what you mean. My notes are shrunken and remain that
    > way, when you re-open the notes or not.
    >
    > Wayne
    >

    > On 12/7/06, *Bob Janice* < [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>>
    > wrote:
    >
    >     Hi Wayne,
    >
    >     This has been noticed before although I'm not sure what the current
    >     status of the fix is.  It is certainly occurring in the latest build
    >     released 12/6.  It shouldn't be too much of a problem because when
    >     re-opening the notes window the font displays in the correct size.
It
    >     makes entering the notes a little more inconvenient but the final
    >     display is fine.
    >
    >     Bob
    >

    >     Wayne Morgan wrote:
    >     > Hi Everyone:
    >     > I suspect this issue has been dealt with before.
    >     >
    >     > The font in "Notes" in all my files has shrunk to an unreadable
    >     size.
    >     > I have
    >     > tried all the Help options, but am unable to find how to adjust
this
    >     > problem.
    >     >
    >     > Thanks
    >     >
    >     > Wayne
    >     >
    >     > *** Give the gift of Legacy for the holidays! Order online at
    >     > http://legacyfamilytree.com/Redirect/Store-Legacy.asp or call
    >     > 1-800-753-3453. ***
    >     >
    >     > Legacy User Group guidelines can be found at:
    >     > http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Etiquette.asp
    >     >
    >     > To find past messages, please go to our searchable archives at:
    >     > http://www.mail-archive.com/legacyusergroup@legacyfamilytree.com/
    >     >
    >     > For online technical support, please visit
    >     > http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Help.asp
    >     <http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Help.asp >
    >     >
    >     > To unsubscribe please visit:
    >     > http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/LegacyLists.asp
    >     >

    >     *** Give the gift of Legacy for the holidays! Order online at
    >     http://legacyfamilytree.com/Redirect/Store-Legacy.asp or call
    >     1-800-753-3453. ***
    >
    >     Legacy User Group guidelines can be found at:
    >     http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Etiquette.asp
    >
    >     To find past messages, please go to our searchable archives at:
    >     http://www.mail-archive.com/legacyusergroup@legacyfamilytree.com/
    >     <http://www.mail-archive.com/legacyusergroup@legacyfamilytree.com/>
    >
    >     For online technical support, please visit
    >     http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Help.asp
    >
    >     To unsubscribe please visit:
    >     http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/LegacyLists.asp
    >

    > *** Give the gift of Legacy for the holidays! Order online at
    > http://legacyfamilytree.com/Redirect/Store-Legacy.asp or call
    > 1-800-753-3453. ***
    >
    > Legacy User Group guidelines can be found at:
    >
    > To find past messages, please go to our searchable archives at:
    >
    > For online technical support, please visit
    > http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Help.asp
    >
    > To unsubscribe please visit:
    > http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/LegacyLists.asp

    *** Give the gift of Legacy for the holidays! Order online at
http://legacyfamilytree.com/Redirect/Store-Legacy.asp or call 1-800-753-3453.
***