I have undertaken a project to FULLY research my dad's 13 siblings. I would like to print a descendant chart for his parents which include dates and locations for say 4 or 5 generations. I am trying to save a few trees by not printing family group sheets for each individual family. I tried Legacy's descendants reports but I don't get all the information I want to include. I prowled around the Archives and didn't see quite what I was looking for. I need some suggestions. I wouldn't mind a wall chart (or smaller) but for 14 children I fear it would become a mural! My old FTM printed sort of what I want.

PS Thank you for the hints I get from this group. I downloaded the Legacy update this morning. I was thoroughly cussing out my local ISP when I decided to wait a while. Things worked after another cup of coffee! It works fine and I have my families color-coded.

Mary in Alaska

*** Give the gift of Legacy for the holidays! Order online at
http://legacyfamilytree.com/Redirect/Store-Legacy.asp or call 1-800-753-3453.
***