-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Linda
Altman
Sent: Saturday, December 09, 2006 9:57 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Other than Photos

I put everything. There are scans of my grandfather's military medals. I
have scanned all the documents for birth, marriage, death and added them
as
images to the source details. I have census downloads added into the
events
as well as WWI and WWII draft registration cards. I also have
immigration
papers. There are photos as well. I love this feature of Legacy. Prior
Legacy I was using Clooz to keep track of the documents. I find Legacy
to be
superior to Clooz in that I can keep everything in one program.

Linda Altman
http://www.southerngenealogy.com
Southern Genealogy uses Legacy Family Tree! This highly acclaimed
genealogy
program can be downloaded FREE at
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Index.asp?mid=6BL9QCi

12/8/2006

*** Give the gift of Legacy for the holidays! Order online at
http://legacyfamilytree.com/Redirect/Store-Legacy.asp or call
1-800-753-3453. ***

To unsubscribe please visit:
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/LegacyLists.asp

*** Give the gift of Legacy for the holidays! Order online at
http://legacyfamilytree.com/Redirect/Store-Legacy.asp or call 1-800-753-3453.
***