Actually I should have done a better job mentioning what I was looking
for in the Legacy store. I was indeed looking for MMFT, as mentioned
by Geoff, and snipped into my email. I'm guessing you purchased it
elsewhere. (GMAIL makes one complacent since all the emails shaing one
subject header are lumped together - you kind of forget what the
subject heading is!)

Thanks! Looking forward to your review. I, too, liked the list of
supported activities in the MMFT program.
Susan