If you didn't purchase the software through Millennia, why would you even begin
to ask about your registration key on this list?  Common sense would dictate
that you go to the source of your purchase.

Ron Bernier

> Since Millennia has not yet sold this software from our online
> store, you'll probably need to contact Progeny Software. We'll
> probably begin selling it in the next couple of days.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Geoff Rasmussen
> Millennia Corporation
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> www.LegacyFamilyTree.com

*** Give the gift of Legacy for the holidays! Order online at
http://legacyfamilytree.com/Redirect/Store-Legacy.asp or call 1-800-753-3453.
***