Visit http://www.legacyfamilytree.com/Redirect/Store-AddOns.asp to order, or
for more information and sample maps.

See your ancestors' lives on a map with this new one-of-a-kind mapping
software.

Map My Family TreeT is a revolutionary genealogy mapping product that
presents your ancestors' lives on a map. Map My Family Tree reads your
Legacy Family Tree file directly and automatically plots all ancestral life
events on customizable color maps.  This allows you to see where your
ancestors were born, married and died.

Track family migrations using the world and country maps.  Then zoom into
any part of the world to see detailed events in that particular location.

You can choose from 15 different map styles included with the software or
customize your maps with over 16-million colors and a wide range of font
styles and sizes.

Print your maps on a wide variety of paper sizes and/or electronically
publish them to display on websites or email to family and friends.

Very easy to use, Map My Family Tree is rich with user-friendly features to
help you better trace your ancestors' lives. These features include:

- Automatic links to GoogleT Maps, Google Earth,  TerraServer USA and
MapQuest.com so you can see your ancestral home towns on online maps,
satellite images and aerial photographs.

- Ability to print or publish your map in a variety of electronic formats,
including PDF, JPG, BMP, GIF, PNG and TIFF.

- Time scrolling tool bar so you can dynamically select which time period is
displayed on the map. As you slide the thumbtrack along the scroll bar, you
will see the towns "twinkling" to show the movements, voyages and migrations
of your ancestors.

- Filters to display specific people and events from your genealogy
database. You can filter by name, ancestor line, descendant line, date,
event type and gender. This is especially helpful when you want to create
maps with single family lines, births only, events from a specific time
period, etc.

- Place Markers to highlight certain individuals, family lines, events, etc.
Select from a list of place markers of varying shapes and colors or import
one or more images to use as custom place markers.

- Automatically Check Your Place Names

- Map My Family Tree also automatically checks your genealogy database for
place name typos, missing counties and other inaccuracies.  You may then
copy and paste corrections to your genealogy file.

Plus you can look up over 3.3-million place names from around the world,
including over 100,000 US churches and cemeteries.  This is especially
helpful when you're not sure how to spell Great Grandma's home town or know
which county she lived in.

Reads Your Genealogy File Directly
Map My Family Tree reads your Legacy family file directly, so you do not
have to import a GEDCOM.

Order Your Copy Today
Priced at only $39.95 US, Map My Family Tree is available only on CD-ROM due
to the very large database of place names.  Visit
http://www.legacyfamilytree.com/Redirect/Store-AddOns.asp to order.

A must-have for any novice and experienced genealogist, Map My Family Tree
is an incredibly useful program to see your ancestors' lives in an entirely
new way.  Life is a journey - and now with Map My Family Tree you can trace
your ancestors' journeys and gain a whole new perspective of your family
history.

*** Give the gift of Legacy for the holidays! Order online at
http://legacyfamilytree.com/Redirect/Store-Legacy.asp or call 1-800-753-3453.
***