________________________________

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Walt &
Marie
Sent: Tuesday, December 12, 2006 10:47 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Stardock

CAN SOME ONE EXPLAIN WHAT THIS IS ABOUT  -  I DID  NOT BUY ANY THING FROM
THESE PEOPLE & IT IS ADDRESS TO LUG
WALT QUCIK

        From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

         United States
        206-362-2041
        Email Address: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Payment Method: Credit Card

*** Give the gift of Legacy for the holidays! Order online at
http://legacyfamilytree.com/Redirect/Store-Legacy.asp or call 1-800-753-3453.
***