-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dora
Smith
Sent: Tuesday, December 12, 2006 7:46 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Map My Family Tree - not following what's on
topic

I'm getting more confused by the minute.

Map My Family Tree and Family Atlas are two genealogical mapping
programs,
and neither is made by the makers of Legacy.   Why is Map my Family Tree
on
topic and Family Atlas not on topic?   If I even have it right way
around.

But I think I just unhijacked the thread.

Yours,
Dora Smith
Austin, TX
[EMAIL PROTECTED]