Also check that Legacy has not somehow added an extra set of "Unknown" parents when you see someone who appears to be unlinked. If Legacy thinks there is n\more than one set of parents there will be a number on the Parent Icon under their name in family view.

Brian
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com

We are changing the world of genealogy!
When replying to this message, please include all previous correspondence.
Thanks.

Roxanne wrote:
Jim;
  That's just it, I haven't deleted any individuals
from any of my files. Last night was the first time I
had opened my own file in a month, and found I had no
parents!
  Will check out the link you sent; this is the first
time I have had a problem like this since downloading
my first Legacy program 3 years ago.

Roxanne Baird

--- Jim Terry <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Roxanne,

When you delete someone from a family file, you run
the risk of breaking several family relationships. For example, if you delete a married man as a child, then you also delete him as a husband and a father (if he has children). Most of the time unlinking is best.

Please see our tips on fixing relationship problems
at
http://www.legacyfamilytree.com/tipsRelationshipProblems.asp
.

Thanks,