Good Morning Richard,

     I want to thank you ever so much for your help, it was of great
value. I now know what I need to do. I also went back to archives and
searched charts that was also a major help. I kept seeing in archives
the mentions of Reunion & Generation, would you happen to have to web
address' for these two ? Again thank you so much for all your kind
help.

Very Sincerely,

   Candi

> [...]
> 14. greatgrandmother Elizabeth 11 and 15. So her
> father Samuel is continued on both page 6 and page 10.
> Switching the 'Don't print duplicate lines' changes
> the report to include (or not) the phrases and page
> disappears. (Actually, it is renumbered to someone
> else.) It is working properly. You can have either the
> phrase and not duplcate, or no message and show the
> person twice. That is not, IMHO a problem.
> Rich
>
> --- Jenny M Benson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> RICHARD SCHULTHIES wrote
>> >I have never used Genbox, so don't know what the
>> Legacy Pedigree report
>> >doesn't have. I just ran the P. report and it did
>> exactly that. You may
>> >want to pick 4,5, or 6 generations to a page, but
>> that doesn't seem to
>> >be your need. Are you asking how to create a more
>> than 6 generations to
>> >a page, or making a 10 or 12 gen chart for on a
>> wall. There a programs
>> >out there that do this. I haven't wanted them. The
>> Ancestor report
>> >might be close to what you want. Which of the
>> guesses
>> >are closest to what you desire.
>>
>> I *think* I understand what Candi was meaning: that
>> if there is, for
>> example a common ancestor who appears in 2 different
>> places on the
>> pedigree line, the fact that the person in "position
>> A" is the same
>> person as that in "position X" should be indicated.
>>
>> I have just set up a test file with such a
>> situation, where persons 2
>> and 10 on the chart were the same person.  Under
>> Report Options, Format,
>> I ticked the box for "Don't repeat duplicate lines."
>>  When I ran the
>> report under the name of person 10 it says
>> "Duplicate line.  See chart 1
>> position 2."
>>
>> If Candi wants such an indication but also wants the
>> full pedigree for
>> that person repeating, I don't think it's possible.
>> --
>> Jenny M Benson
>>

>> *** Give the gift of Legacy for the holidays! Order
>> online at
>>
> http://legacyfamilytree.com/Redirect/Store-Legacy.asp
>> or call 1-800-753-3453. ***
>>
>> Legacy User Group guidelines can be found at:
>> http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Etiquette.asp
>>
>> To find past messages, please go to our searchable
>> archives at:

>> For online technical support, please visit
>> http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Help.asp
>>
>> To unsubscribe please visit:
>> http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/LegacyLists.asp
>>

> *** Give the gift of Legacy for the holidays! Order online at
> http://legacyfamilytree.com/Redirect/Store-Legacy.asp or call
> 1-800-753-3453. ***
>
> Legacy User Group guidelines can be found at:
>
> To find past messages, please go to our searchable archives at:
>
> For online technical support, please visit

Danny & Candi DeGrande
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://imaginationspheres.com/
Thou None Go with Me Jesus, I will Follow, No Turning Back.

*** Give the gift of Legacy for the holidays! Order online at
http://legacyfamilytree.com/Redirect/Store-Legacy.asp or call 1-800-753-3453.
***