  From: Wendy Howard
  To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
  Sent: Thursday, December 14, 2006 11:08 PM
  Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Download problems

  Hi Diane,

  I'm not Sherry, but I think I can help point you in the right direction.  :-)

  You can have both Legacy 5 and Legacy 6 on your computer at the same time, if
you install them in separate directories.

  But, if you had Legacy 5 Deluxe you don't automatically get deluxe when you
download the new version.  You can purchase an upgrade for a cheaper price than
buying it "new".  See the links on the right at http://legacyfamilytree.com/
for purchasing Deluxe, and upgrading to Deluxe.

  An update for Legacy 5 was announced in the past few days, and this may be
what you downloaded.

  Hope this helps.  :-)

  Kind Regards,
  Wendy Howard
  Kaiwaka, Northland, New Zealand
  http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~wendyh65/

  -------- Original Message -------- Subject:  Re: [LegacyUG] Download problems
        Date:  Thu, 14 Dec 2006 22:41:40 -0600
        From:  Diane Miller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Sherry,
This may sound a little dense but I am confused. I have Legacy 5.0.0.261
Deluxe Edition, I just downloaded an update but I did not get Legacy 6.
If I download Legacy 6 will I lose my Deluxe Edition features?
Diane Miller*** Give the gift of Legacy for the holidays! Order online at
http://legacyfamilytree.com/Redirect/Store-Legacy.asp or call 1-800-753-3453.
***