Laura,

>From my point of view yes and yes.  You can see the outputs on may web site by
>clicking on the "name holder" of any Pedigree Page (see below).
On the contents page you can also access some full Descendant Trees but it is
necessary to download Tree Draw Viewer (FOC from my site).

There are, however, some disadvantages.
1. Whilst it auto updates entries, if a specified entry is void when entered it
will not enter new data.
2. There is no All-in-one-Tree.
3.  It will not shrink a tree to fit a single PDF page.
4. Multiple PDF pages are spilt in the data panels (instead of only in the
lines)
5. Some auto amendments are no easy to pick out.

Hope this helps,

For Genealogy, Software and Social visit:
http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/fergys/
*Use Legacy Search - see My Blogs*
Includes the family tree for Alan J Grimshaw
http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/fergys/Grimshaw/

> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
> Subject: [LegacyUG] TreeDraw
> Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 16:43:31 -0600
>
> Is anybody using TreeDraw? Are your results satisfactory?
>
> Laura Grant Velez

*** Give the gift of Legacy for the holidays! Order online at
http://legacyfamilytree.com/Redirect/Store-Legacy.asp or call 1-800-753-3453.
***