Well, keyboard and added languages in Word and/or XP are not an issue with me.
That's covered. Actually the names are in a Word document already.
I have no idea if Legacy is Unicode compliant though and what would it do for non-latin
languages? I am not able to type non-latin in Legacy notes for instance.
I am mainly interested in the use of Legacy to record it. As you mention PDF is a way, but
only if you have some more info to put in.
I am mostly looking for a way to attach the name written in original non-latin language, that's why I was thinking of selecting the name in Word and then capture it (like print screen), save it as .jpg file. I use a nice tool for this called FastStone Capture, that handles the job very well. I hoped to get some input on this from LUG users, maybe there are other ways to add it to Legacy.
Keren

Jim Liddil wrote:
I think PDF is the way to go for this issue if all else fails.  In
Word you can use various other keyboards for a given language.  I have
had a lot of experience with this for Chinese writers.  I am not sure
if Legacy is Unicode compliant and would support entry of non-english
characters.  If it does then you can use the Windows language support
features.

*** Give the gift of Legacy for the holidays! Order online at
http://legacyfamilytree.com/Redirect/Store-Legacy.asp or call 1-800-753-3453.
***