Hi Ron,

Depends what you call your specific tree.
It will give all descendants of the originating couple (or couples in the case of Multiple Descent Report) They'll all be related but how distantly depends on how far out you've researched your tree.

I see an Ancestor Report as a summary report - which of course is all that some are interested in seeing.

Cathy