....SNIP.....
Any thought other than to go back and eliminate the
double brackets on names?
Nick Cirillo
Fairfax VA

Nick:
Since I use the privacy brackets to enclose the previously discussed info, I do not use them for any other purpose....I tend to use research notes to hold that information. When printing a report, I'll print out general notes and medical notes but the research notes are for my information. If some of the issues addressed in research notes can be proven then I move them into general notes for circulation in reports. Does that help?
Kathy

*** Give the gift of Legacy for the holidays! Order online at http://legacyfamilytree.com/Redirect/Store-Legacy.asp or call 1-800-753-3453. ***

Legacy User Group guidelines can be found at: http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Etiquette.asp

To find past messages, please go to our searchable archives at: http://www.mail-archive.com/legacyusergroup@legacyfamilytree.com/

For online technical support, please visit http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Help.asp

*** Give the gift of Legacy for the holidays! Order online at
http://legacyfamilytree.com/Redirect/Store-Legacy.asp or call 1-800-753-3453.
***