Well, don't feel bad. It is now Monday morning in California and I have yet to see the original post. But I am not surprised. I have seen replies to my posts and have never seen my original post. It is as if the mail server periodically misses an address in its address list.

It is not a case of my ISP "censoring" based on the size of the msg, as I regularly receive msgs with attachments at least 1Mb.

Roger Lewis

----- Original Message ----- From: "Elizabeth Cunningham" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: Monday, December 18, 2006 6:07 AM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] FW: Winter Funnies

It is really weird when the complaint shows up in the mailbox before the offending post does. Maybe variations in local time? New Zealand is a day ahead of the US, I think? And the incoming mail sorts by time?

      Elizabeth C

*** Give the gift of Legacy for the holidays! Order online at
http://legacyfamilytree.com/Redirect/Store-Legacy.asp or call 1-800-753-3453.
***