Thank you everyone who replied.  I did know about the Alt. Birth and other
events (actually, I think I read the article mentioned a couple of months
ago - and went and quickly changed all I could find in my files.)  I had
actually even used it on this individual for a calculated Birthdate about 8
years earlier than the other calculated birthdates.

I am thinking that I may add events called something like Disproved.... and
maybe in this individuals case ones called something like Unlikely or some
similar word....  to indicate my extreme doubt - but I haven't yet disproved
it (as it is quite possible that he was counted in the census twice.)  (of
course, I would have greater doubt of the information provided by the doctor
in the hospital than I would by him or his wife at home anyway....)

Thank you for everyone's insights.... and it sounds like the question was
helpful to others too!

Heather Stovold (nee McCaslin)