-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of WILLIAM
HATHAWAY
Sent: Tuesday, December 26, 2006 1:35 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Transfer files between computers. (a caution)

If the smaller capacity flash drives become cheap enough, writing the
database and every possible Report, Chart, etc. customized for each
particular relative could be a nice birthday, anniversary, wedding, reunion,

etc. gift.    They keep what they want, complain about corrections/errors -
and can re-use the drive for whatever.

Regards,
Wm. Hathaway

*** Give the gift of Legacy for the holidays! Order online at
http://legacyfamilytree.com/Redirect/Store-Legacy.asp or call 1-800-753-3453.
***