For those interested, I have just been testing Legacy on Vista (the new
version of Windows due end of January). I can report that Legacy installed
just fine and worked in operation without error. Of course I have only done
basic testing i.e. Installing, navigating, entering basic data, viewing
reports etc but all went well. This of course does not constitute full
in-depth testing but I thought some might like to know that on the face of
thing's all worked well.

Any word on Legacy's use in Vista from the Millenia support team?

Keith Bage
BAGE One Name Study (GOONS registered # 4451)
http://www.bage.org.uk

P. S. Check out Legacy Family Tree today!
This full featured genealogy program can be downloaded FREE at
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Index.asp?mid=5917ADi

*** Give the gift of Legacy for the holidays! Order online at
http://legacyfamilytree.com/Redirect/Store-Legacy.asp or call 1-800-753-3453.
***