________________________________

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Sharon
Johnson
Sent: Thursday, December 28, 2006 12:26 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Question... Tracking dogs

Pet lovers treat their pets like family so let them track their genealogy,
but they better track their familly genealogy, too, because that will be
more important in the long run.  But don't ask Legacy questions about pet
genealogy because they are only programmed to follow people lines.  I would
dare say 99.9% of Legacy users are tracking their people family genealogy.
Happy New Year to all.

Sharon Johnson
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

*** Give the gift of Legacy for the holidays! Order online at
http://legacyfamilytree.com/Redirect/Store-Legacy.asp or call 1-800-753-3453.
***