Marielle,

Firstly may I request that when you wish to start a new subject you use the new
button on your email program with a different subject title.
I was not interested in the "Name of Church" thread and was deleting these
emails but accidently viewed yours. It is quite possible others have missed it
for the same reason.

You say you have lost all you data but do not say if you still have Legacy on
your computer but if you have then just do the following.

1. Copy the zipped back-up file (assuming it is your data file) to
C:\Legacy\Data
2. Open Legacy
3. Go to File>Restore File
4. Then follow the instructions.

For Genealogy, Software and Social visit:
http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/fergys/
*Use Legacy Search - see My Blogs*
Includes the family tree for Alan J Grimshaw
http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/fergys/Grimshaw/

> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
> Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Name of Church
> Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 18:29:23 -0500
>
> Has anyone ever lost all the data in their Legacy File i.e. I tried to
> download an update and I don't know what I did but now I have nothing in my
> Legacy file ---- I do have a CD back-up but since it is zipped I don't know
> how to open it.
>
> Sounds kind of silly I guess but right now I have a mental block about his
> and am not sure what to do.
>
> Marielle - Toronto

*** Give the gift of Legacy for the holidays! Order online at
http://legacyfamilytree.com/Redirect/Store-Legacy.asp or call 1-800-753-3453.
***