  _____

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Theodore
Rissmiller
Sent: December 29, 2006 11:32 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Definition of "Verify" for genealogy purposes

Rob;

What you might do is enter the book information (Publisher, Date of
publication, etc.) as your source info.
Hope that helps.
Ted

Ted Rissmiller
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Have you heard about Legacy Family Tree? This highly acclaimed genealogy
program can be downloaded FREE at
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Index.asp?mid=6527Oji

I handle all of my spam problems with MailWasherPro.  Do you?<a
href="http://fta.firetrust.com/index.cgi?id=pastortedr
<http://fta.firetrust.com/index.cgi?id=pastortedr&page=1> &page=1">