Hello Listers,
    As an update to my Gedcom problem - I did not solve the
problem of loading the file through Ancestry but did get it to
load through Legacy. When I went to 'file' then 'Upload to
Ancestry Online Family Tree...' then created the gedcom file and
Legacy uploaded to Ancestry. It worked! That means it is a
problem with Ancestry, not me, or the Legacy program, or creating
gedcoms, or even WinXP (forgive me Bill?).
    So, that means the moral of the story is "Never give up!!!"
Myrna
from (a happier) sunny, warm, Mexico

*** Give the gift of Legacy for the holidays! Order online at
http://legacyfamilytree.com/Redirect/Store-Legacy.asp or call 1-800-753-3453.
***