All,
When I open the Notes field there is a button on the side that says "Strip HTML" and in editing a source record under the tab 'Text of Source" the button is at the bottom clicking on this button will remove the HTML code from the text.
Russ
----- Original Message ----- From: "Susan Daily" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: Saturday, December 30, 2006 9:50 AM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] HTML codes - how to get rid of!

Margaret,
I noticed the change too, which was annoying. What I now do is copy
the information, open up Notepad (found in Start -> All Programs ->
Accessories if you are running Windows XP etc), paste it into the
Notepad, then Ctrl-A (select all) and Ctrl-C (copy it all back into
memory) then paste it into Legacy. I leave a shortcut to Notepad in my
Quick Launch Toolbar since I use it several times a day. Notepad is a
text-only program so it eliminates all formatting, including font
sizes, html codes, tables, etc.

Susan