[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Hello  LUG from England,
Can someone answer a location place  question please? I am
trying to find out the correct name for a civil  parish in Essex.
Is it 'St Paul Wickham' or 'Wickham St Paul?' Legacy's  geo
database does not have it and I would like to know the proper one
before adding it my locations.
Thanks,
Myrna

GENUKI gives it as Wickham St Pauls
Regards
John

*** Give the gift of Legacy for the holidays! Order online at
http://legacyfamilytree.com/Redirect/Store-Legacy.asp or call 1-800-753-3453.
***