I assume you mean addresses entered on the Family Screen by clicking
the "house" icon.
On the Family Group Sheet
Select Report Options
Select Include
Check "Address of Individual" under Individual Addresses

On 12/30/06, Jonas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Can anyone tell me how to add the current addresses of individuals when I
print family reports?

Jonas

*** Give the gift of Legacy for the holidays! Order online at
http://legacyfamilytree.com/Redirect/Store-Legacy.asp or
call 1-800-753-3453. ***

To unsubscribe please visit:
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/LegacyLists.asp

*** Give the gift of Legacy for the holidays! Order online at
http://legacyfamilytree.com/Redirect/Store-Legacy.asp or call 1-800-753-3453.
***