Thanks Cathy. I'd like to add some estimated DOBs but am puzzled as to what dates to put. Some of the folks that were baptized were only 12, then some were 57 (on the ones that I already knew DOBs for) - so I'd have to put a 10-60 year span as the estimated DOB.

That's true, a lot were infant baptisms, but I still think it will cause me confusion later in life when I'm scrolling down through the name list for someone born around 1810 for example - I might skip that person if the Baptism date shows as birthdate of 1857 . It is unfortunate that my family lines chose to repeat names over and over and over again - so I might have 52 Elizabeth's with the same last name and middle initial.

Mike - I have done as you suggested and removed the Baptism information from the ID screens, but the program is still automatically using the Baptism date as a suggested birth date. Oh well, guess I'll put the ones I can't guess a birth range on, down into an Event - and then move it up when I can find a circa birth range.

Kathy

*** Give the gift of Legacy for the holidays! Order online at
http://legacyfamilytree.com/Redirect/Store-Legacy.asp or call 1-800-753-3453.
***