From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Sherry/Support
Sent: Wednesday, January 03, 2007 5:30 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyFamilyTree.com
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] RE: One tested method of organizing files ...a
bit more still

There is a FileID Report in Legacy Deluxe under the Books/Other section.

Thanks for using Legacy.

Sherry
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com

We are changing the world of genealogy!

When replying to this message, please include all previous
correspondence.
Thanks.