-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of The
Eccles Family
Sent: Wednesday, January 03, 2007 9:23 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyFamilyTree.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] Question about File Id and sourcing.

I can see the wisdom of using File Id's for each piece of documentation.
When sourcing each piece of documentation is it better to source each
piece
separately
such as
NSW Birth Certificate of Joe Blow File Id B001
NSW Birth Certificate of Amelia Carter File Id B002
NSW Death Certificate of Amelia Blow File Id D001

or
general
NSW Birth Certificate then details Birth Certificate of Joe Blow file Id

B001

The second method gives you much less entries in the Master Source's
but is the first better for reports etc.
Regards
Anne
NSW, Australia

Have you unlocked the real power of Legacy? Legacy 6.0 Deluxe has 92
features not found in the Standard Edition. Learn more about these
features at http://legacyfamilytree.com/DeluxeEdition.asp.

To unsubscribe please visit:
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/LegacyLists.asp