Source list name: St. Catherine Catholic Church, Book 2 of Baptisms
Author: Saint Catherine Catholic Church
Title: Book 2 of Baptisms
I would use the "detail" portion of the source with the clipboard to enter the
name of the child being baptized, the page number in the book and finally the
sequence number. It would read for example "Juan carlos Garcia, page 236, # 842.

If I then wanted to create a new master source from from the same church I
would simply edit  the original master source, for example "Book 2 of Baptisms"
to "Book 3 of Baptisms". When  I clicked save, the program would then ask me if
I wanted to save the edit to all existing locations of the original source or
create a new master source. I would then select to save as a "new master
source". This was working fine until I reached about a dozen or so sources in
my master source list. All of a sudden when I would do the same type of
editing, the program would no longer offer me the saving options that it
should. After I completed the editing and clicked "save", the program would
just save it as the same master source with the new changes without offering me
the options it should.

The strange thing is that I have about 4 family trees in my legacy program and
this is only occuring on one of the trees. On the other trees it's working
fine. I'm at a lost as to what's going on.

Thank You
Andres Echazabal