Sherry, thank you for your help, I was able to save my data.

  This may be novice for computer gurus but for the rest of us it is worth
explaining. My computer would start to load and then freeze. A nice man put a
new hard drive on my computer and he left the old hard drive on the computer.
The programs on the old hard drive would not run but the files were still on
the drive. I ran a virus scan on my Legacy data files on the old hard drive.
Then I downloaded a new copy of Legacy Deluxe 5 on the new hard drive. I then
clicked on "Restore Family File" and directed it to the old hard drive. Just
like magic all my files were placed in Legacy on the new hard drive.
  So if your computer crashed consider leaving the old hard on the computer at
least until you can retrieve your data.

  Diane Miller

Sherry/Support <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Answered off-list.

Thanks for using Legacy.

Sherry
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com

We are changing the world of genealogy!

When replying to this message, please include all previous correspondence.
Thanks.