Yes the Repeat is useful when you only want some of the previously entered Event. If you want the lot, including the Source, then the Event Clipboard/Copy and Paste the entire event is much quicker.

Cathy
At 02:44 AM 13/01/2007, you wrote:

Don't forget the 'Repeat' faciility - it's brilliant for entering Census information
into Events.

--
Anne PICKETTS