----- Original Message -----
From: Joe Austen
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Sent: Saturday, January 13, 2007 5:46 PM
Subject: Widows

Several of my male ancestors married widows, so I have a situation where Thomas
Austin(my 4x g grandfather) married Mary Ann Millyard in 1804. she being the
widow of James Millyard whom she married in 1797(he died in 1801) when she was
Mary Ann Bacon, how do I record her marriages to show the name changes without
entering her as two people. Regards Joe Austen in OZ