Thank you Marie and everyone for your very kind help. With everyones help
I finally got it to work ( Thank Goodness). This was so frustrating. I
thank you all from the bottom of my heart !!!

All My Best,

Candi  :-)

.

> Danny and Cindy, it sounds like you have tried it all.  This is
> probably too simplistic, so forgive me if it is; but have you renamed
> one of your files so that Legacy will know one is different than
> another?  I think if they are the same name, then Legacy thinks they
> are the same file and won't do a merge.  I think.
> I hope this message doesn't add to your frustration.
> Marie
>

> --
>

> Have you unlocked the real power of Legacy? Legacy 6.0 Deluxe has 92
> features not found in the Standard Edition. Learn more about these
> features at http://legacyfamilytree.com/DeluxeEdition.asp.
>
> Legacy User Group guidelines can be found at:
>
> To find past messages, please go to our searchable archives at:
>
> For online technical support, please visit
> http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Help.asp
>
> To unsubscribe please visit:
> http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/LegacyLists.asp

Danny & Candi DeGrande
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://imaginationspheres.com/
Thou None Go with Me Jesus, I will Follow, No Turning Back.